Best wishes for 2017. Please bear with us while we work on this website.
Although my business is listed as a sole trader, I work closely with a network of marketing, manufacturing and distribution people. After 24 years in the safety industry, I have many contacts involving many types of product.
My business has now been running for over 2 years. My primary commitment is to the Sundtsrom brand in Queensland. Outside of that contract, I am permitted to run my own range of products, providing that I do not promote any alternative respiratory protection, to Sundstrom, and that my range caters to the same customer base.
My range contains a variety of products which I have the experience to service. The range includes:
- Head protection (Australian standards approved) including spares, such as harnesses and sweat bands. Manufactured in Australia
- Eye protection – 2 styles of spec and a goggle available
- Face protection. Silenta branded visors with European approvals. Australian approvals being worked on
- Hearing protection – Australian agent for Silenta hearing protection out of Finland. Australian approvals. Passive and electronic / communications sets, spares, and visor / muff combinations. The hearing protection range is approved in combination with the head protection.
- Moulded products – a variety of products for different applications
- Gas Detection
- Bata Industrial Footwear
- Photoluminescent products
- Electronic safety devices
- Oil and fuel additives
- Diesel exhaust fluid (AdBlue)
- Inflatable rubber lifting pads and pipe plugs
- Other specialised products
My personal background:
- 20 years of experience in operations and logistics. I have moved many products around 4 different countries, including most Australian States.
- 24 years in sales, including the safety industry, industrial rubber products, Davey pumps, and other products.
- 20 years around Queensland / NT, in the safety industry.
- 14 years more specifically in head, eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection.
- In my previous role I:
- Worked with QFRS on their BA requirements
- Worked with Qld Ambulance on their respiratory requirements – every ambulance person had one of “my” full-face masks
- Achieved a “world first” for my employer, with the sale of CBRN respirators into Qld Police Forensics division
- Assisted Biosecurity Qld with their respiratory protection program (Hendra Virus, swine flu, avian flu, etc.)
Or contact us via the following form: